An original soft pastel of a pronghorn antelope heading south. This art celebrates the nation's first designated wildlife migration corridor - the Path of the Pronghorn.
The seasonal movement of pronghorn antelope between Grand Teton National Park and the Upper Green River Valley in northwestern Wyoming is the longest remaining migration of any land mammal in the lower 48 states. It's a 150 mile round trip! This art is available in reproduction form. *ORIGINAL is AVAILABLE. Please email me if interested, thanks! ©Mimi Matsuda
Headed South #11H
Ordering Info and timing
PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS for delivery of your Canvas Print order.
Canvas prints are custom made for each order and require a 2-3 week turn-around time to deliver to you.
About your print size choices
You may purchase this print in 6 different ways.
- Note card: the print is adhered to a natural vellum finish, 65 lb., acid-free, archival piece of card stock. Each card comes with a matching natural color envelope and is sealed in a protective, clear, flap seal bag that is acid and lignin free and archival safe.
- Double Matted Prints come matted with two archival mat boards in off white color, backed with archival foamcore. Presented in a clear archival bag & shipped in a sturdy box. Ready to frame in standard size frames. Each print is hand signed and titled on the mat board front. The print is on Fuji Crystal Archive paper and acidfree and archival.
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints: are a wonderful option if you are looking for a polished, ready to hang piece of art. These come stretched and ready to hang with hanging hardware already attached. Each canvas is handsigned on the front and hangs 1.25 inches out from the wall. Canvas prints are created custom and take 2-3 weeks to arrive to you.
- Rolled Art Posters: are a great way to collect and display your favorite images! My art is printed on thick 16x20 Fuji lustre paper. I handsign each poster and ship out to you, rolled, in a heavy duty mailing tube.
6 SIZES :
- Note card (5 x 7)- hand signed (image size 4 x 6) - with matching envelope in clear plastic sleeve
- 8 x 10 Double Matted Print (with 5 x 7 image) - hand signed and titled
- 16x20 Rolled Poster
- 12x16 Gallery Wrapped Canvas print
- 16x20 Gallery Wrapped Canvas print
- 16x24 Gallery Wrapped Canvas print
Additional larger canvas reproductions
There are larger canvas reproductions available (larger than 18x24), on special order. If you are interested, please email me for price and shipping estimates (please let me know what state/town.)