"The Good Earth."
"The Good Earth" is an original acrylic mural I painted as part of the SLAM Mural Project here in Bozeman, MT. The original is 4x8 feet and will be installed outdoors in the Bozeman Sculpture Park near the Bozeman Public Library. Three artists were invited to paint the themes: Patience (myself), Hope (Kelsey Dzintars) and Happiness (DG House.) The trio of art is meant to inspire and uplift the community. The three paintings will eventually move around Bozeman as long term public art installations.
“This challenging year has shown me that patience can lead to positive changes. In this mural I wanted my bear family to show that focus and determination in a garden can improve your surroundings, remind one that you are part of the natural world, and that by planting a garden you are actively taking part in the growth and flourishing of living things. Gardens are places where we can work together. Seeds, soil, water, sunlight, and patience, can change your world. Some things that grow through the garden experience are joy, self-reliance and the courage to try new things. A garden can bring all ages together. It is never too early or too late to start."
PS* there are not five but seven bears in this painting. You will be able to find the other two when you order larger images.
The original is an acrylic on wood board.
This image is available in reproduction.
For prints that are larger than 24x48 inches, please email Mimi for pricing, sizes and print options.
The Good Earth #GE20
Ordering Info and timing
PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS for delivery of your Canvas Print order.
Canvas prints are custom made for each order and require a 2-3 week turn-around time to deliver to you.
About your print size choices
You may purchase this print in 9 different ways.
- Note card: the print is adhered to a natural vellum finish, 65 lb., acid-free, archival piece of card stock. Each card comes with a matching natural color envelope and is sealed in a protective, clear, flap seal bag that is acid and lignin free and archival safe.
- Double Matted Prints come matted with two archival mat boards in off white color, backed with archival foamcore. Presented in a clear archival bag & shipped in a sturdy box. Ready to frame in standard size frames. Each print is hand signed and titled on the mat board front. The print is on Fuji Crystal Archive paper and acidfree and archival.
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints: are a wonderful option if you are looking for a polished, ready to hang piece of art. These come stretched and ready to hang with hanging hardware already attached. Each canvas is handsigned on the front and hangs 0.75 inches out from the wall. Canvas prints are created custom and take 2-3 weeks to arrive to you.
- Rolled Art Posters: are a great way to collect and display your favorite images! My art is printed on thick 16x20 and 20x30 Fuji lustre paper. I handsign each poster and ship out to you, rolled, in a heavy duty mailing tube.
9 SIZES :
- Note card (5 x 7)- hand signed (image size 4 x 6) - with matching envelope in clear plastic sleeve
- 8 x 10 Double Matted Print (with 5 x 7 image) - hand signed and titled
- 16 x 20 Double Matted Print (with 11 x 14 image) - hand signed and titled. There will be a white border around the rectangular print.
- 18 x 24 Double Matted Print (with 12 x 18 image) - hand signed and titled. There will be a white border around the rectangular print.
- 16x20 or 20x30 Rolled Poster with white space/border around the rectangular print.
- 10x20 Gallery Wrapped Canvas print
- 12x24 Gallery Wrapped Canvas print
- 24x48 Gallery Wrapped Canvas print
- 4x8 ft outdoor/indoor vinyl banner, 15 oz. weather, water, and fade resistant. Grommeted with a reinforced hem. Perfect for schools, classrooms, backyards, gardens, farmstands, etc.
Additional larger canvas reproductions
There are larger canvas reproductions available (larger than 24x48), on special order. If you are interested, please email me for price and shipping estimates (please let me know what state/town.)